Turkish Airlines is our Official Airline!
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of "8th Istanbul Prohunt Hunting Arms & Outdoor Expo" and special discounts up to %15 are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code "027TKM19" under delegate section. Thanks to the extensive flight network has more than 240 point flying Turkish Airlines flight map, you can use the link below to explore: http://www.turkishairlines.com/tr-TR/services/destination_guides/route_map.aspx
Transportation from Istanbul airport
From İstanbul Airport , you can use the Havaist services to reach the fairground.
Take Havaist Services departing for Yenikapı and then transfer to M1A Yenikapı- Atatürk Airport metro line at Yenikapı Marmaray station.
Take Havaist Services departing for Bakırköy and then transfer to M1A Yenikapı- Atatürk Airport metro line at Şirinevler station.
Click for detailed information about the Havaist Timetable .
Arrival by intercity buses:
From Esenler Bus Terminal:
1. Taxi: from terminal to the fair area approximately 20km.
2. Subway (metro): direction to the Ataturk Airport and get off the DTM Istanbul Expo Center. From this station fair shuttle bus will be available in every 15 min.
Esenler Bus Terminal should be preferred. After you arrived to terminal, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
1. Subway: You can easily reach to the subway station that is inside the Esenler Terminal. In this station, by getting on the subway that goes to Ataturk Airport, you should get off the subway on ‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’ which is one stop before the airport. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to departs in every 15 minutes.
2. Taxi: In case you prefer coming to the fairground from Esenler Terminal by taxi, you have to take yellow taxi in the terminal. If the ring road is used, the distance between the Esenler Terminal and Istanbul Expo Center is about 20 km. Taxi fares depend on the the traffic density.
Which transportation options can we use to reach the fair grounds from other parts of Istanbul?
• From Aksaray: ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Atatürk Airport: Metro Istanbul Exhibition Center
• Avcılar: Metrobus to SIRINEVLER then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Bostancı: BAKIRKÖY by steam boat then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Eminönü: by Tramway to AKSARAY then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Kabataş: by Tramway to AKSARAY then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Kadıköy: BAKIRKÖY by Sea Bus then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Mecidiyeköy: by Metrobus and SIRINEVLER then transfer to ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER by Metro
• From Sabiha Gökçen Port: Havataş services and TAKSİM - İETT Bus Station using the 96T line ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER
• From Sultanahmet: Tramway TR1 line by using ZEYTINBURNU - Metro and HM1 line ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER
• From Taksim: ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER using the IETT Bus 96T line
• Zincirlikuyu: From Metrobus to SIRINEVLER - ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER with Metro